Target is a NEBB Certified firm.
National Environmental Balancing Bureau "NEBB"
Target for TAB.
Testing, Adjusting, Balancing, Cleanroom Validation and Commissioning process
We dream with a better world.
We keep working to build a better world .
We use technological tools.
We have Skills with high level equipment.
We Deliver all your needs.
Our customers recommendations grantee.
- Testing is using specialized and calibrated instruments to measure temperatures, pressure, rotational speeds, electrical characteristics, velocities, air and hydronic quantities to have an evaluation of system conditions.
- - Testing, Adjusting, and balancing Bureau (TABB).
- Adjusting is varying of system parameters by using balancing elements, such as dampers, valves and varying fan speeds to achieve optimum system operating conditions within design and standards limitations.
- Balancing is the methodical proportioning of air and hydronic flows through the system mains, branches, and terminal devices using acceptable procedures to achieve the specified air flow or hydronic flow within testing and design limitations.
- National Environmental Balancing Bureau (NEBB).
- 1-Air Supply and extract quantities (Air Balance):
In case of turbulently ventilated Cleanrooms the air supply and extract volumes should be measured.
In case of unidirectional flow the velocity should be measured in addition.
- 2-Air movement control between areas:
To demonstrate that the airflow between areas is in the correct direction i.e. from the pressure differences between areas are correct.
- 3- Filter installation leak test (DOP test):
The high efficiency air filter and it's housing should be checked to ensure that no airborne contamination passes into the cleanroom through. (a) a damaged filter. (b) between the filter and its housing. (c) any other part of the filter installation.
- 4-Airborne particles (particle Account):
If the above tests are satisfactory then final measurements will be carried out to ascertain that the concentration of particles and where appropriate, micro-organisms comply with the design specification laid down for the room.
- 5- De-contamination (Recovery) time test:
The airborne particle count should be measured and at regular intervals. A useful endpoint is one –hundredth of the original concentration, and the time taken to reach there, which can be used as an index of efficiency.
- 6- Additional tests:
-Heating and cooling capacities.